- Sessions are conducted on site at your centre in a fun, high energy, structured environment that is conducive to learning & skill development
- Program activities have been designed specifically for child care aged children
- Innovative teaching aids/equipment used are exclusive to Let’s Get Active
- Sessions are conducted by trained sports coaches with expertise in teaching 2-6 year olds
- Clients include council, private & nationally owned child care facilities
The program sessions expose the children to all the physical benefits of exercise and allow them to develop basic essential skills and fundamental body movements that can be adapted to a range of sports and healthy active play games. They will also be encouraged to use their developing and essential social skills – such as participation, tolerance, cooperation, patience and listening/following instructions.